Why not add a "Binocular" Checkout Program
to your "Telescope" Program?
- One pair of Vortex Crossfire 8x42 Binoculars (https://vortexoptics.com)
- One laminated, folding pocket guide on the "Night Sky" published by Waterford Press (http://www.waterfordpress.com)
- One laminated, folding pocket guide on birds published by Waterford Press (http://www.waterfordpress.com)
- One laminated user manual with instructions on how to use the binoculars. You can download a sample user manual: View Sample
- One waterproof, hard case to neatly hold everything. The "Apache 1800 Weather Proof Protective Case" is just the right size if the protective foam and the binocular softcase are removed.
- Versatile, for viewing the night sky (astronomy) and nature (birds, etc.)
- Light weight, for ease of handling by ages 10 or older without a tripod
- Waterproof, with anti-reflective lens coatings to increase light transmission
- Large enough in objective lens size to gather sufficient light for viewing the night sky and provide a bright view in the daytime (42 mm diameter is good)
- Just right in magnification to enable steady viewing by hand (8X is good)
- Able to obtain focus down to less than ten feet for close-up views of nature (e.g., insects and flowers).
- Affordable with an unlimited, unconditional lifetime warranty